Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why Do Odd Things Always Happen To Me? (The Three Duck Boys)

A few years a go my dad decided to surprise my sister and I by taking us to a hotel. (I always love going to hotels so I can get candy and turn into a mess-making psycho.) Well, anyway, the three of us had just walked into the hotel when my sister and I decided to go on a journey. A journey that involved walking aimlessly around a hotel looking for a Coke vending machine. We had just bid farewell to our father, walking past the hotel's game room when three teenage guys came running by like retarded ducks in a single file line. (To the game room I suppose)


I just about died laughing and the next thing I knew my sister and I were hiding behind a wall from the Duck Boys. We were arguing whether or not to stay hiding or try to make it to the hotel room. I peeked out from behind the wall, they were searching EVERYWHERE and were gaining in on our hiding spot. I told her we should try for the hotel room. 

So, as soon as we bolted from behind the wall, one of the Duck Boys saw us and they all chased us into the back staircase. While, frantically trying to get to our floor I heard one of them say, "I'm going to get youuuu, girls." In the most stalkerish voice possible. I shrieked and my sister just laughed. I imagined this was following us:


Instead of this:

We reached the top of the stairs and burst through the door. The Duck Boys followed, they were IMPOSSIBLE to lose! We fumbled our way through the unfamiliar hallway and found our room. We ran into our room, rested against the door, huffing and puffing and my sister says after a few minutes, "Want to go get our Cokes now?"

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that scary looking man made me crack up for the LLOOONNGGGEESSSTTT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - vegetable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I remember you calling me that day too tell me about it. :)
    Friend

    ReplyDelete