Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This Is Why I Don't Talk To People

Chicks don't like me. I don't know why, I get along with guys better. I mean who wants to sit around and gossip about clothes or boys? (I don't even know what girls talk about, but I'm guessing clothes and boys.) Maybe, it's because I change the subject frequently to random subjects, like cupcakes...? (Yes, cupcakes. Once my mind went completely blank and I just brought up cupcakes. That's actually what this blog post is about.) Yep, here's a real conversation (based on, anyway) where I tried to be sociable but it make me look like a cupcake-crazed freak.





Oh, well. Who needs people when you have cupcakes?





4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way and always did growing up. Clothes/boys/makeup etc...who wants to talk about that? I agree: cupcakes are a great topic of discussion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pure awesomeness! preps annoy me to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You always talk about cupcakes. :) Not that I don't like cupcakes. Who doesn't like cupcakes. They are pure awesomeness. So are you! :)
    Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes

    ReplyDelete